Turbie Twist Microfiber Hair Towel Reviews : Do It Work?
Looking for a quick and easy way to dry your hair? the Turbie Twist microfiber hair towel is a great option. This towel is made from absorbent microfiber material that helps to soak up water quickly, making it ideal for people with thicker or longer hair who want to avoid heat damage. No more using a heavy, soaking wet towel or having to wait an eternity for your hair to dry! Here are some pros and cons of these awesome towels that will help you make a decision on whether they’re right for you.
What is the Turbie Twist microfiber towel?
The Turbie Twist microfiber towel is a hair towel that’s made from a super-absorbent material. The towel is made of an absorbent, lightweight and stretchy fabric that provides an easy way to dry your hair quickly and efficiently. The Turbie Twist can be worn in a number of different ways, so you can find the perfect fit for your head and hair type. Plus, it comes in a range of fun colors and prints, so you can coordinate it with your bathroom decor. So if you’re looking for a hair-saving, frizz-preventing towel, the Turbie Twist is definitely worth checking out.
How to Make Turbie Twist Hair Towels
To create a turbie twist hair towel, you’ll need a towel base and two strands of yarn. First, take the base of your towel and add some yarn to one side. This is the outer layer of the towel. Then take the other end of your yarn and wrap it around the front so that it meets in the middle again. Take this new piece of yarn that you’ve created and put it through where your two strands meet in the middle. Now, take your first strand of yarn and make a loop on one end. Put it through this loop from behind and pull tight to bind both ends together. This will create a knot with one half of your wrapped strand still attached to it.
Now take that half-knotted strand and insert it into one half of the knot. Pull up tight so that both ends are nice and secure, then use scissors or something sharp to cut right down the center of this knot to separate them into two pieces. You should now have four strands running parallel to each other: two long ones on either side plus one short piece in between them with a hole in each end (the hole will serve as an absorbent pad).
Now take those four strands you just separated and weave them in an alternating pattern until they run out of yarn or until there is no more space for them (you might want to use a few stitches at this point if needed). Once you’ve woven all the way
Prominent Features of the Turbie Twist microfiber hair towel:
The Turbie Twist microfiber hair towel is a great option for those looking for an alternative to the traditional cotton bath towel. There are several features Turbie Twist towel, including:
- The Turbie Twist absorbs water much more effectively than cotton towels, meaning that your hair will be less wet and therefore less likely to frizz or turn into a tangled mess.
- . The microfiber material is much softer than cotton, so it will be gentler on your hair and scalp.
- The towel is lightweight and compact, making it easy to carry around with you wherever you go.
- The Turbie Twist is machine-washable and can be dried in the dryer, making it easy to keep clean.
- The Turbie Twist is small and lightweight, so it is easy to take with you when you travel. This means that you can always have a quick and easy.
- The Turbie Twist is easy to use. Simply put it on your head after you have washed your hair, and then twist it to help absorb moisture.
- Drying your hair with a Turbie Twist is quicker than using a regular towel. This is because the microfiber fabric of the Turbie Twist absorbs moisture quickly, so you don’t have to spend as much time drying your hair.
- The Turbie Twist helps to reduce the amount of time that you spend drying your hair, which means that your hair is exposed to less heat. This is better for your hair as it reduces the risk of damage and keeps it healthy.
- The soft, microfiber fabric of the Turbie Twist helps to reduce frizz and static in your hair. This is because the fabric absorbs moisture quickly and evenly, without causing any damage to your hair.
Why use microfiber towels?
Microfiber towels are an excellent alternative to traditional towels because they dry your hair quicker. The microfiber material is made up of tiny, soft strands that move water away from the hair and towards the towel. This also helps reduce frizziness and static – making your hair feel softer and look shinier.
What’s more, microfiber towels can be used in a variety of ways. You can wrap them around your head after washing for a quick hairstyle, you can use them as a compress for a sore neck or back, or even as an eye pad for headaches!
Benefits of the Turbie Twist Towel
A major pro of the Turbie Twist towel is that it’s easy to use. All you have to do is twist it around your head like a turban and watch as your hair dries in record time. They’re also super lightweight, so they don’t add any additional weight to your hair after using them.
Another benefit of the Turbie Twist towel is that they dry quickly. The microfiber material absorbs water quickly, so you can get out of the shower and get dressed in minutes. They also dry quicker than a traditional towel because there are no folds or creases for water to seep into.
This hair towel also saves time by not having to wait for your hair to dry before styling it. You can get out of the shower, wrap up your hair in the towel and go about your day while waiting for it to dry. It’s an efficient way to spend less time doing what you need to do!
Pros and Cons of the Turbie Twist Towel
There are many pros and cons to this quick-drying towel. Here are some of the main ones:
- Quick drying time
- Lightweight and compact
- Dries curly hair easily
- Comes in a variety of colors Machine washable
- Suitable for all hair types
- Towels may get tangled in your hair if you don’t tie it up first
- Towel may not be long enough to wrap around your head twice
- The microfiber material can be itchy against your skin
Price and Availability
The Turbie Twist microfiber hair towel is fairly affordable and can be found in various retail stores. It’s available in five different colors to suit your personal preference: pink, black, blue, green and purple. The price of the towel ranges from $12-14 depending on the retailer.
Being able to find them anywhere after a quick Google search makes this product very convenient.
Which microfiber towel is right for you?
Turbie Twist microfiber hair towels come in 3 different sizes: small, medium, and large. The small size is designed for kids and people with short hair. The medium size is best suited for women with shoulder-length or shorter hair and the large is best for women with long or very thick hair.
When deciding which size to purchase, consider your needs and what you’ll be using the towel for. For example, you may want to buy a larger towel if you have long hair, have thick hair that takes longer to dry, or have a lot of body in your hairstyle (like a curly topknot). If you wear your hair up as often as possible, purchase the medium size. If you’re looking for a quick ‘do on your kids, go with the small size. If you’re looking for something to dry off after swimming, go with the small sized towel too. There are plenty of uses for these handy little towels.
Conclusion If you need a quick and easy way to dry your hair, the Turbie Twist microfiber hair towel is perfect. These towels are made from microfiber material that is designed to suck up water quickly and efficiently. They’re absorbent and won’t leave hair feeling like it has been weighted down with water, which means they can be used over and over again without having to worry about them getting gross. The only downside is that they are more expensive than your average towel, but overall not a bad investment if you need something simple, lightweight, and effective.